Don't miss out – issue 47
Before we tell you how fantastic we think issue 47 is, we thought you'd like to hear directly from some of our readers:
- "Bought @InsideCrochet today for the Rosalind Cardi pattern, only to discover the pretty Jolene Shawl and even better the Sheep Bath Set!!!" – Lisa Batty
- "Loving the new issue of @InsideCrochet can't decide what to hook first!" – Beth Butcher
- "@InsideCrochet lovely sumptuous feel to this months issue. Gorgeous projects. Perfect timing for Xmas :)" – Edwyna7
- "Knitting has Vogue and crochet has Inside Crochet. One of the most beautiful and amazing crochet magazines in print." – Rohn Strong
- "@InsideCrochet This is my fave crochet magazine and only one I buy regularly. :-)" – DesignsByZula
- "Absolutely love the Primrose Throw (issue 47), bumped straight to the top of my 'must make' list. I want to start right now, but have me son's robot cardigan (issue 39) to finish first!" – Catriona Berry
- "Just got it..what a fantastic issue!! I love your magazine!!" – Becky Heyes
As well as 20 fantastic patterns, issue 47 has a variety of articles for you to enjoy. Learn advanced Tunisian with Rohn Strong, learn how our beginner crocheter gets on tackling an organic cotton beach bag, made from shell stitch stripes and updated with autumnal colours, say a fond farewell to Sara Sinaguglia as she reflects her changing style and shares her stunning snowflake design, and join us as we chat to designer and yarn dyer extraordinaire Amanda Perkin.
Take a peek at some of the patterns we have for you to enjoy.
Enjoyed this? Why not share it?
Tell us your thoughts below.
Login to your account