What better way to spend the lead up to Christmas than crocheting by the fire, or in most cases, in front of the telly, perhaps watching old Christmas classics? Here's five festive crochet projects to keep you feeling Christmassy!
1. This fabulous candy cane steering wheel cover
2. This incredibly sweet gingerbread man
Source: Daily Crochet
3. This Christmas Tree light garland
Source: Jean Herman on Ravelry
4. Stay snuggly and warm with this snowflake afghan blanket
Source: Art of Angle
5. These really adorable reindeer pals
Source: Little Things Blogged
Tell us your thoughts below.
Sorry, there have been no comments on this blog post yet - why not be the first to leave your opinion?