Trying in vain to get your little one to wrap up warm? Inside Crochet has found five fantastic, free kids' scarf patterns for you to make!
1. This sweet little sheep scarf
Source: Michelle Taylor/Ravelry
2. This scourge of a favourite Italian plumber
Source: Nanette Wymbs/Ravelry
3. Brighten your someone's wintry day with a rainbow
Source: Bee Jam
4. Keep your little monster warm
Source: Melissa Campbell/Ravelry
5. Snuggly warmth and a puppet show! What more could you want?
Source: Nancy Anderson/Ravelry
Tell us your thoughts below.
Sorry, there have been no comments on this blog post yet - why not be the first to leave your opinion?