If you’ve been following any crochet social media, or reading Inside Crochet over the
last few months then you will have been
joining us in salivating over our columnist
Dedri Uys’s gorgeous new crochet-along
for Sheepjes – the Ubuntu CAL.
The CAL is up and running and if you
have been wondering whether to join in
but can’t quite justify yet more yarn, now’s
Our lovely friends at Black Sheep Wools are giving Inside Crochet readers the chance to win a complete kit – and not any kit but the largest kit on offer – which contains 60 balls of yarn! The finished Ubuntu blanket, made in a mix of stunning River Washed XL and Stone Washed XL measures length 192cm, width 167cm and side 96cm, resulting in a blanket that will keep most of the family cosy!
EACH LARGE UBUNTU KIT CONTAINS:
● 32 balls of Scheepjes River Washed XL
and 28 balls of Stone Washed XL
● 1 x official Scheepjes Ubuntu CAL leatherette label
● 1 x official Scheepjes Ubuntu CAL button
● 1 x set of vintage stitch markers
● 1 x loom kit to make a beaded bracelet designed by Dedri Pattern available for free via the Scheepjes website and official Facebook group (details included inside the kit).
Want to win? Click over to our competition page and throw your name in the hat.