Asymmetrical Poncho by Eleonora Tully
Find the pattern in 145 of Inside Crochet magazine.
The open lacy crochet and asymmetrical off-shoulder styling creates a perfect warm weather cover-up for spring gatherings.
● Scheepjes Sugar Rush, 100% cotton, 50g/280m/306yds
Yarn A: Candle Light 101 x 3 (4, 5) balls
● Scheepjes Catona, 100% cotton, 100g/250m/273yds
Yarn B: Snow White 106 x 1 (2, 2) ball(s)
● Scheepjes Softfun, 60% cotton, 40% acrylic, 50g/140m/153yds
Yarn C: Coral 2607 x 1 (2, 2) ball(s)
● Scheepjes Cahlista, 100% cotton, 50g/85m/93yds
Yarn D: Tropic 253 x 5 (6, 7) balls
● 2mm, 4mm, 5mm & 6mm hooks
● Stitch marker
You can use any yarns in the same weights to achieve a similar effect.
Eleonora is passionate about all things crochet. Living by the sea provides inspiration for her varied crochet designs and she regularly blogs about her crochet adventures at www.coastalcrochet.com.