Beaded Kit Roll
Find the pattern in issue 73 of Inside Crochet magazine.
Made with Nicki’s favourite Catherine Wheel stitch, this kit roll is perfect for all your crafty bits and bobs.
This elegant pattern is taken from Cute and Easy, Crochet with Flowers by Nicki Trench, published by CICO Books
Photography by Caroline Arber © CICO Books
● Rooster Almerino DK, 50% alpaca/50% Merino wool, 50g/113m/124yds
Yarn A: Cornish 201 x 1 ball
Yarn B: Strawberry Cream 203 x 1 ball
● 4mm hook
● 1.5cm/½in wide ribbon, 68cm/27in long
● Floral lining fabric, 23.5 x 28.5cm/9¼ x 11¼in
● Contrast pocket lining fabric, 13.5 x 28.5cm/5¼ x 11¼in
● Sewing needle and matching thread
● White felt, 6.5 x 6.5cm/ 2¼ x 2¼in
● 44 white seed beads, 4mm (size 6)
Designer: Nicki Trench
Household: Hook Roll
Price: Magazine Only
Yarn Type: DK
Tell us your thoughts below.
Sorry, there have been no comments on this pattern yet - why not be the first to leave your opinion?