Bouquet Hairband By Claire Montgomerie
Find the pattern in issue 127 of Inside Crochet magazine.
These ﬂowers can be arranged to make a striking headpiece, or worn in smaller numbers to create simple hair clips, brooches or embellishments.
● John Arbon Knit by Numbers Minis DK, 100% Falklands Merino wool, 25g/62m/67yds Yarn A: Sage Green KBN73 x 1 ball Yarn B: Peach KBN18 x 1 ball Yarn C: Yellow KBN49 x 1 ball Yarn D: Coral KBN15 x 1 ball Yarn E: Cornﬂ ower Blue KBN83 x 1 ball Yarn F: Leaf Green KBN69 x 1 ball
● 3mm & 3.5mm hooks
● Yarn needle
● Headband to ﬁ t head, sample shown 1cm/½in wide
● Fabric, 15 x 30cm/6 x 12in
● Sewing needle and thread
● Hair clips of desired type/size
● Stitch marker
● Small amounts of toy stufﬁng – can substitute with yarn oddments to stuff the balls.
Claire is a designer specialising in knitting and crochet, creating garments, creatures and accessories that are fun, quirky and modern. Find out more at www.montyknits.blogspot.com.
Designer: Claire Montgomerie