These robust coasters are perfect for underneath plantpots or teasets alike.
- String or garden twine
- Various hook sizes (see below)
Use a hook that’s two sizes larger that you would normally use on a comparable thickness of yarn.
- If you are using a string that’s a similar size to a super chunky, use a 10mm hook.
- If you are using string that’s a similar size to a DK, use a 6mm hook.
● Coaster 1 was made with a super chunky equivalent string using a 10mm hook
● Coaster 2 was made with a chunky equivalent garden twine using a 9mm hook
● Coaster 3 was made with an aran weight equivalent string using an 8mm hook
● Coaster 4 was made with a DK equivalent string using a 6mm hook
● Coaster 5 was made with an aran weight equivalent string using an 8mm hook
This pattern is tagged with:
Designer: Ali Campbell
Enjoyed this? Why not share it?
Tell us your thoughts below.
Login to your account
Sorry, there have been no comments on this pattern yet - why not be the first to leave your opinion?