Ice Elf by Rosella Tinn
Find the pattern in issue 72 of Inside Crochet magazine.
These little elves care for the forest and its creatures through the winter months.
● Stylecraft Special DK, 100% acrylic, 100g/295m/322yds
Yarn A: White 1001 x 1 ball
Yarn B: Meadow 1065 x 1 ball
Yarn C: Claret 1123 x 1 ball
● Small amounts of pink and black DK yarn for mouth and eyes
● 4.5mm hook
● Teddy bear joint, 15mm/½in (optional)
● Two pipe-cleaners, 5mm/¼in in diameter
● Yarn needle
● Stitch markers
● Tape measure
● Small bell
● Two snowflake sequins (optional)
● Two small beads (optional)
● Sewing thread and fine needle, for attaching beads/sequins
Any DK yarn which works to the same tension will work for this project.
Finished elf is approximately 18cm/7in high.
Rosella eats, sleeps and breathes crochet, and has far too many WIPs on the go! Find out more about her work and woolly clucks at www.woollycluck77.blogspot.co.uk
Photography © Leanne Dixon / Inside Crochet
Designer: Rosella Tinn
Price: Magazine Only
Yarn Type: DK
Tell us your thoughts below.
Sorry, there have been no comments on this pattern yet - why not be the first to leave your opinion?