Twilight Shawl By Padma Ramesh
Find the pattern in issue 121 of Inside Crochet magazine.
This curved, triangular Tunisian crochet shawl is designed to show oﬀ colour-changing or variegated yarn.
● Drops Fabel Print, 75% wool/25% polyamide, 50g/205m/224yds Yarn A: Sunset Print 310 x 2 skeins
● Drops Fabel Long Print, 75% wool/25% polyamide, 50g/205m/224yds Yarn B: Deep Ocean 11915 x 2 skeins
● 6.5mm cabled Tunisian hook
● 5mm, 5.5mm & 6mm crochet hooks
● Split-ring stitch marker
● 0.7mm hook for beading
● 126 size 6/0 (3.5mm) round seed beads
Any 4ply weight yarn of similar yardage may be used, preferably in a combination of variegated and solid colours.
Padma enjoys designing in crochet, knitting and Tunisian crochet (and switching between the three!). Find her on Ravelry as Padma R and on Instagram as @padma.r1.