Utility Backpack By Zoe Curtis
Find the pattern in 128 of Inside Crochet magazine.
A practical, unisex backpack in earthy, natural tones made from sustainable and biodegradable materials.
● Wool and the Gang Ra-Ra Raffi a, 100% paper, 100g/250m/273yds Shade: Cinnamon Dust x 2 balls
● 3mm hook
● Moda Fabrics Bayberry Linen Texture Dusk Dark Blue, 1.5m/1½yds
● Leather strap, 2m/ 2yds x 1.5cm/½in wide
● Bobbiny Rainbow dust or Macrame Rope, 1m/ 1yd x 5mm/¼in
● Four metal D-rings, 25mm/1in
● One metal D-ring, 40mm/1½in
● Two wooden beads
● Stitch marker
Zoe is a maker and crochet designer living in North Devon who loves natural yarns. Follow her adventures in modern crochet @zoecurtiscrochet on Instagram.
Designer: Zoe Curtis