Wallflower Bag By Cassie Ward
Find the pattern in issue 127 of Inside Crochet magazine.
This pretty bag is the perfect make to bust that stash, and the colourways are endless!
● Scheepjes Stone Washed, 78% cotton/22% acrylic, 50g/130m/142yds Yarn A: Moonstone 801 x 5 balls
● Scheepjes Stone Washed, 78% cotton/22% acrylic, 10g/25m/27yds Yarn B: Larimar 828 x 1 ball Yarn C: Beryl 833 x 1 ball Yarn D: Amazonite 813 x 1 ball Yarn E: Blue Apatite 805 x 1 ball Yarn F: Yellow Jasper 809 x 1 ball Yarn G: Coral 816 x 1 ball Yarn H: Morganite 834 x 1 ball
● Scheepjes River Washed, 78% cotton/22% acrylic, 50g/130m/142yds Yarn I: Murray 960 x 1 ball Yarn J: Mersey 961 x 1 ball Yarn K: Colarado 941 x 1 ball Yarn L: Nile 944 x 1 ball Yarn M: Wheaton 950 x 1 ball Yarn N: Po 955 x 1 ball Yarn O: Congo 954 x 1 ball
● 4.5mm hook ● Lining fabric, 0.5m/½yd
● Bias binding, 1.5cm/½in x 1m/1yd
You can use any DK yarn that works to the same tension for this design.
Cassie loves the sense of originality when she designs something from scratch.
Designer: Cassie Ward