Woodland Friends By Tracey Todhunter
Find the pattern in issue 118 of Inside Crochet magazine.
This pair of cute amigurumi are easy to hook, with simple needle-felted features to ﬁnish.
● King Cole Baby Alpaca DK, 100% alpaca, 50g/100m/110yds Yarn A: Rust 607 x 1 ball Yarn B: Caramel 500 x 1 ball Yarn C: Charcoal 503 x 1 ball Yarn D: Grey 502 x 1 ball
● Oddments of wool in black and white (eyes) and brown (squirrel’s nose)
● Oddments of sock yarn (badger’s scarf)
● Oddments of cotton in brown and gold (acorn)
● 3mm hook
● 2.75mm knitting needles (scarf)
● Wool ﬁbre toy stufﬁng
● Barbed felting needle
● Two locking stitch markers
Using any double knitting weight alpaca yarn or untreated wool will achieve a similar texture and ﬁnished result.
Tracey is a crochet designer specialising in small accessories and homewares. Her latest book, 200 More Crochet Stitches, is now available from Search Press. Follow her on Instagram @grannycoolcrochet for news, free pattern links and sneaky peeks at new designs.
Designer: Tracey Todhunter