Woven Clutch By Theodora Burrow
Find the pattern in issue 118 of Inside Crochet magazine.
An elegant clutch bag with a tweed eﬀect, worked on a simple background of treble crochet.
● Stylecraft Special Aran, 100% acrylic, 100g/196m/214yds Yarn A: Cream 1005 x 1 ball Yarn B: Teal 1062 x 1 ball Yarn C: Gold 1709 x 1 ball
● 4.5mm hook
● Two wooden bag handles, 24cm/9½in wide
● Bag chain and two snap hooks (optional)
● Two 12mm/½in jump rings (optional)
● Lining fabric
● Sewing needles and cotton thread to match lining
You can use any aran-weight acrylic or wool to achieve a similar effect.
Londoner Theodora Burrow is an ’80s kid with a love of vintage patterns, vintage vinyl and vintage clothes. Designer by day, DJ by night, you can also ﬁnd her on Instagram @theodora_goes_wild.