Woven Laptop Backpack by Theodora Burrow
Find the pattern in 129 of Inside Crochet magazine.
A laptop backpack with a modern take on plaid, with faux leather straps.
● Stylecraft Special Aran, 100% acrylic, 100g/196m/214yds
Yarn A: Cream 1005 x 1 ball
Yarn B: Denim 1302 x 2 balls
Yarn C: Copper 1029 x 1 ball
● 4.5mm hook
● Large blunt needle for weaving
● Lining fabric and mesh plastic canvas bag base, sharp needle and thread
● Magnetic clasp
● Vegan/faux leather strap, 2m/2yds x 20mm/¾in (find similar by Multrim)
● Two sliding bar buckles, 20mm/¾in (find similar by Leather World Store)
You can use any aran-weight acrylic or wool to achieve a similar effect.
Londoner Theodora is an ’80s kid with a love of vintage patterns, vintage vinyl and vintage clothes. You can find her on Instagram @theodora_goes_wild.